Voting

Sunday 14 August 2011

no title

Assalamualaikum. hi everyone.

Why is it so hard and difficult to forget someone that once we had fell for?-.-
I don't know why. why do you keep appearing into my life when I'm on the brink to let you go from my life? my friends said that I should move on and try to forget the past. but I can't. *sigh*

I admit that I had those feeling towards you. maybe it was in the past. but now? am not sure about it. because you keep on 'main tarik tali' with me and not so serious. and at the same time, I think you have another girl besides you now. I seriously don't mind if you are dating with her or whatsoever but why must you approached and looked for me again and again. you know what? everytime you did that, I feel really happy as if dalam hati ada taman and it does give me some hopes. poor fara, you shouldn't hoping anything tough :(. but, when I think about your 'relationship' with that girl, it pissed me off. sakit hati. even I'm not so sure if you're really dating that girl. my instinct says the answer is yes. okay dear friends, I realized how stupid I am. =.=

Why on this Earth that girl has the same name as mine? F.A.R.A.H.?*sound of window glass broken into pieces*
Kalau nak A, A je la. B,C,D dan lain-lain bole buang jauh2 atau buat tak tahu je.

P/S : I know I shouldn't blogged about this. and shouldn't had that kind of feeling. tapi apakan daya, aku juga manusia biasa. okay. thanks for reading. I'm off to bed now. anneyong !

4 comments:

  1. bace aku punye entry la..ade pasal ni kan..
    jgn riso,dia akan pergi xlama lagi..tgokla if tak caye^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. entry yang mana? O.O bagi tajuk dia.
    mostly entry kau aku baca la jugak :)

    i'm trying to...hmmm...but it's hard :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha..erm..yg DIA tahu yg terbaik tu lah..bace2..

    ReplyDelete